When delving into a web design project, it is important to know what is going on. The process is not an easy one, but it should be one that caters to your business. That is why a good web design company will be one with open communication and ideas to get the job done. When we execute a web design and development project, we consider the visual structure and organization every step of the way. We won't stop working until you have the website you want.
Having a good website means more than having one that looks nice. The experience your visitors and potential customers have with your business greatly depends on their experience with your website. The position of the site's navigation, text and graphics all contribute to this experience.
During the web design consulting process, we typically suggest site navigation on the top left where the eyes naturally begin reading and text that is broken up by size, boldness, color and bullet points. Text should be SEO friendly and never hurt the eyes or overpower other visual elements of the site. The visual elements, including graphics and videos, should always be relevant and inspire some sort of call to action.
- Discovery / Initial Consultation
- Business requirements / Objectives review
- Technical complexity / Feasibility Review
- Scope definition / Expectations review
- Cost discussion / Payment terms
- Feature definition / Process mapping
- Priority review / Milestone definition
- Mock-up / Prototype development
- Design / Functional approval
- Database design / Architectural development
- Milestone delivery / Component approval
- Implementation / Production testing
- Client review / Cosmetic revisions
- Client training / Administrative hand-off
- Ongoing support / Enhancement discovery